Date: 12.11.20 Thursday
A Hatha-Vinyasa style build on gradual, step by step build approach to learning or developing something. The practise is looking of breath & movement, to product a ‘flow’ of sequence that lead from one pose to the next or one breath to the next.
This class is ideal for beginner looking to build strength & foundation at the same time explore a range of poses & transitions. Get ready to flow, play, and experiment and walk away feeling Strong, Refreshed and Energised.
The session is set to hold in small group to allow each participant to have quality of practice that benefits their well-being.
Wear comfortable clothes to stretch and lay down. Yoga Mat is provided.
Location: 10 Winstedt Rd, Block A 02-02, Singapore, 227977. Beside ACS Junior (Newton MRT)
- Exit B at Newton MRT
- Turn left as per Cairnhill CC signboard
- Walk till T-junction & turn left toward overhead bridge
- Turn right and cross the road and walk along ’KIDDIWINKIE’ newton carpark
- Walk past LaSalle, turn left at Winstedt Road & cross the zebra crossing along ACS Junior
- 10 Winstedt is after ACS JR.
Time: 7.45 pm – 8.45 pm