Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Appropriate Conduct Guidelines
Please observe the following to ensure the best possible experience for you and your fellow practitioners:
Please arrive at least ten minutes before the start of class for registration and finding your space in the studio. Arriving late for class is disruptive for the other attendees and puts yourself at risk of injury. Therefore, you will not be allowed to attend if you arrive later than 10 minutes after class begins.
Please adopt a respectful attitude towards the space for practice, your fellow students, and your Self. Spend the time before class begins in silent preparation. Refrain from unnecessary conversation between classes, and being mindful not to disturb attendees in Meditation or Shavasana.
Please put your cellphones on silent or refrain from bringing them to class altogether.
Personal belongings are brought into the Studio premises at the User’s risk & the Company does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatever to such items.
Existing Medical Conditions
Always inform the teacher of any injuries or existing medical conditions, including pregnancy or post pregnancy, so as to assist the teacher in understanding your particular needs and prescribing you relevant modifications and adjustments to your practice session.
In light of the recent viral outbreaks, you will not be allowed to attend a class if you exhibit flu-like symptoms for the safety and health of all participants and staff.
Late Cancellation Penalty: If your class is cancelled less than 2 hours before it begins, it is considered a late cancellation. If you have failed to attend a class that you have booked it is considered a No-show. You will still be charged for the class upon no-show or late cacellation. Therefore, only book the classes you wish to attend.
Goods and services sold are not refundable or transferrable.
Liability Waiver Agreement
- I recognize that yoga involves physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury.
- I understand that I must judge my own capabilities with respect to practicing yoga. By my participation in yoga classes/private sessions,
- I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur in such practice.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in yoga. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to inform my teacher of any injury, or other condition that might affect my ability to participate, and to inform her immediately if an injury occurs during a session.
- I understand that my teacher may physically adjust me for proper alignment or to help me experience a pose better. If I feel uncomfortable, it is my responsibility to let my teacher know that I do not want to be touched.
- I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against Harmonic Space Pte Ltd and it’s Teachers.
- I have carefully read this Liability Waiver, fully understand, and voluntarily agree to the above.