Date: 29.10.20 Thursday
For beginners; when you’re brand new to yoga, it can feel intimidating and be difficult to know exactly where & how to get started.
Hatha Yoga 101 is created specially for beginners like yourself, to give you tips, guidelines and recommendations to start your yoga journey. The benefits of yoga are almost endless!
Hatha Yoga attains the union of mind-body-spirit through a practice of yoga postures, yoga breathing, body gestures and internal cleansing.
These physical practices are used to purify the body and cultivate life-force energy, empowers you to make conscious choices toward living a more healthy and fulfilling life. Patience, commitment, repetition, and consistency are the keys to developing and progressing in the practice of yoga.
The session is set to hold in small group to allow each participant to have quality of practice that benefits their well-being.
Wear comfortable clothes to stretch and lay down. Yoga Mat is provided.
Location: 10 Winstedt Rd, Block A 02-02, Singapore, 227977. Beside ACS Junior (Newton MRT)
- Exit B at Newton MRT
- Turn left as per Cairnhill CC signboard
- Walk till T-junction & turn left toward overhead bridge
- Turn right and cross the road and walk along ’KIDDIWINKIE’ newton carpark
- Walk past LaSalle, turn left at Winstedt Road & cross the zebra crossing along ACS Junior
- 10 Winstedt is after ACS JR.