Date: 05.06.20 & 26.06.20 Friday
Candlelit Sound Immersion
A Sound Immersion relaxes the body & promotes deep meditative and rejuvenating states. While reclining and breathing slowly your body is immersed in a bath of SOUND.
The healing vibrations pass through our bodies, opening blockages, allowing our minds to quiet down. This sound experience functions as a tune-up for the body, where soundscape created by healing instruments will be used to attune your body. Sound has a profound ability to restore and harmonize the body on a cellular level. The resonant tones of the singing bowls calm the overactive mind into alpha and theta brainwave states. These frequencies access the subconscious, bring about deep insight, creativity, and spiritual awareness.
Sound healing works on the principle that everything in our universe is energy, which has a vibration. Everything in existence with the universe is in a vibrational state.
Six main ways that sound healing works:
- Triggers Relaxation Response
- Releases Suppressed Emotions
- Balances Bio-Sound Field
- Entrains Body / Emotions
- Transforms Beliefs
- Engages the healee
- Sets Intentions
The session is set to hold in a small group to allow each participant to have a quality of practice that benefits their well-being.
Wear comfortable clothes to lay down; bring your own water, a shawl or cardigan to cover yourself and lastly an open heart.
Location:195 Pearl’s Hill Terrace #02-13A Singapore 168976.
Directions to our space
Direction via MRT (Chinatown MRT, Exit C)
1) Take the blue line (downtown line) or purple line (northeast line) to MRT station.
2) Get out via Exit C.
3) Walk through People’s Park Hawker Centre and exit from the back of the food centre. You will see a carpark gantry (Not the Multi-storey carpark) and a long flight of steps slightly further up.
4) Walk up the flight of sheltered stairway.
5) You will see the main lobby of the building.
6) Head up to level 2 and turn right. Walk along to the end of the corridor. We are located just before the end.
Time: 7.15 pm – 8.15 pm